CLEAN AND SAFE AT THE CONTINENTAL
GENERAL PUBLIC AREAS
- All areas of the hotel are open as usual. We reserve the right to adjust some opening times at short notice.
- Inside restaurants and bars, the wearing of masks and presentation of a certificate is compulsory.
- On terraces no certificate is required.
We have provided many disinfectant dispensers in the hotel. Please use them, especially before entering the hotel or restaurant. In addition we kindly ask you to wash your hands regularly.
- Cleaning and disinfection processes in the hotel have been enhanced.
Please keep to the minimal required distance of 1.5 meters.
We ask you to visit us only if you are completely healthy. If symptoms of illness or indisposition occur during your stay, please contact reception immediately and do not leave your room for the time being. In case you receive a positive test of COVID-19 within 2 weeks after departure or a restaurant visit, please inform us immediately.
- Kindly enter the Shogun restaurant only if you have an existing table reservation. Our waiting staff will welcome you at the entrance and show you to your table. Online table bookings can be made at: https://shogun-japan-restaurant-zermatt.ch/
- Please note that masks must be worn at any time in restaurants or bars. The mask can only be removed when seated at your table.
- Please disinfect your hands when entering a restaurant.
- The mandatory distance will also be kept between tables.
- Self-service applies to our extensive breakfast buffet. Please disinfect your hands or wear protective gloves and keep to the safety distances and the specified directions. Please dispose of used masks and gloves in the designated bins.
- Our cleaning staff wear gloves and masks - gloves are changed after every room cleaning.
- Cleaning processes will be carried out in your absence only. If you do not request any service during your stay please inform the reception accordingly.
- Rooms will be ventilated regularly and disinfection processes take place daily.
The hygiene and safety measures are regularly adapted to the latest recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health and the canton. These measures are continually updated in line with the recommendations of the Federal Government and the local authorities. As a further preventive precautionary measure to limit the spread of the coronavirus, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting the hotel if you have visited a foreign country during the last two weeks, if you have not felt healthy within the last ten days or if you are currently suffering from fever, cough or any other cold / flu symptoms. For up-to-date information on security measures and travel restrictions, please visit the following websites:
We are of course happy to answer any additional questions you may have personally.
We thank you for your information and wish you a pleasant and relaxing stay with us at Hotel Continental!
- Disinfect Hands
- Wear protective mask
- Keep distance
We strictly follow the recommendations and regulations of the Federal Council and the WHO to contain the virus. Therefore, our entire team will be doing everything possible to protect your health and to make your stay as indulging as possible. For your personal health and safety as well as the health and safety of our employees, we have defined the following guest information Covid-19.
As a further preventive precautionary measure to limit the spread of corona-virus, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting the Hotel Continental if you have visited a foreign country with increased risk of infection during the last two weeks (see current list of the Federal Office of Public Health), if you have not felt healthy within the last ten days or if you are currently suffering from fever, a cough or any other cold / flu symptoms.
For up-to-date information on safe travel and travel regulations as well as information on quarantine, please visit the websites of the Federal Office of Public Health , World Health Organisation and canton of Valais.
Canton Valais hotline +41 58 433 0 144 (Mondays to Fridays, 9 to 12 and 13.30 to 17).
All information about the measures and restrictions due to COVID-19 in Zermatt can be found in the live ticker.
The "Clean & Safe" campaign is supported by Switzerland Tourism. Service suppliers are responsible for ensuring that the safety protocols are implemented and complied with. Some of the requirements of the safety concepts will change as lockdown rules gradually ease.